Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hello my name is Putera Dermawan Winarko, I'm a student at Tunas Bangsa School ( West Kalimantan, Pontianak, Jl. Arteri Supadio ) I'm a primary 5 student and my age this year in 2019 is 11. My date of birth is in February 21st 2008, Thursday. I usually like to read books, my favourite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I mostly borrow Diary of a Wimpy Kid in our school library, I wanted to buy my own Diary of a Wimpy Kid, so I asked my sister that is about to finish college to buy me a Wimpy Kid book for my birthday present.

 I'm also addicted to video games, even though its a bad habit, but I enjoy playing video games. My favourite computer game is .io games and Roblox , Powering imagination. Let's talk about my favourite .io games. Some of them are Mope.io, Deeeeeep.io. They are both evolution games where you start as a mouse or chicken in Mope.io and work your way up to black dragon, then in Deeeeep.io you start as a piranha, blob fish, ice fish, and others, you work yourself up to a swordfish, whale, Alligator Gar, or a colossal squid. There are 4 biomes they are Arctic, Ocean, Deeeeeep, and Swamp. My other favourite game is Roblox, which is a platform that allows you to play other player's creations. It's mostly sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment